Aquarius Zodiac Sign
“The Aquarius personality is highly intellectual. They tend to have an independent mind and are usually interested in the world around them. Aquarians are open to new ideas and are innovative. This sign is very dynamic and has a progressive, forward-thinking attitude, and very humanitarianism.”
If your birthday is between approximately January 20 and February 18, you are an Aquarius native.
January 20 – February 18
The Water Bearer
Planet Uranus, Planet Saturn
About Aquarius Zodiac Sign
Aquarius Date: The sun is in Aquarius from January 20 to February 18. This sign is the most humanitarian, progressive, independent, and liberal of all the zodiac signs. You are the voice of your generation, and you will take your ideas and principles to a global audience. You’ll be willing to take risks and take on big challenges to make a difference in the world.
Aquarius Symbol: Aquarius zodiac sign’s symbol is the Water Bearer. This symbol represents the ability to bring change into the world. The Water Bearer is often misunderstood. He does not like to stand up for himself. Aquarius can be difficult to understand. However, when he does decide to act, he will do it with all his heart.
Aquarius Element: Aquarius Zodiac sign is the Air sign. The air element is represented by the color blue, which represents truth and communication. Aquarius is very intellectual, independent, and philosophical. They are usually very friendly people who enjoy having discussions.
Aquarius Ruling Planet: The Aquarius ruling planet is Uranus, the planet of change, revolution, rebellion, individual freedom, and Saturn, the planet of destiny and fate, hard work, duty, responsibility, and discipline. Together, they can bring out the best in you.
To find out the personality traits of Aquarius and what they mean for your career, love, friendships, and relationships. Read this article about Aquarius personality traits, and learn how to use your own strengths to your advantage.
Aquarius Positive Personality Traits
The Aquarius personality type is an intellectual one. They are very creative, unconventional, and often independent. They are also very curious about new ideas.
Aquarians are also great team leaders. They have great leadership skills. They are independent thinkers who aren’t afraid to break the rules and try something new.
They are very progressive and forward-thinking. They enjoy breaking the rules, which makes them a bit rebellious. However, their desire to break the rules does not make them careless or irresponsible.
Aquarians are usually very innovative and creative. They have an excellent imagination and are always looking for new ways of doing things. They are also very humanitarian and dedicated to helping others.
These are the positive personality traits that are most common among Aquarius. Learn how to harness them and use them to your advantage.
10 Aquarius Positive Personality Traits:
- Aquarius is an imaginative person who is always thinking of new ways to improve themselves and the world around them.
- They’re innovative and very creative.
- They are original thinkers and have great social awareness.
- They are able to think outside the box, and are always open to new ideas.
- They are free spirits who believe in equality and justice.
- They are honest and trustworthy people who value independence and freedom.
- They are idealistic and caring people who can be a little unconventional.
- Aquarius has a lot of positive energy that can help you if you’re stuck in a rut.
- They can be a bit flamboyant but are also very talented at what they do.
- Aquarius is the most humanitarian sign of all the zodiac signs. This is why it is also called the “water bearer”. It is the only sign that can bring people together for peace and harmony.
Aquarius Negative Personality Traits
Aquarians are not emotional people. It’s not that they aren’t able to express their feelings, it’s just that they don’t do it often. They can hold on to their emotions for a long time. When they are happy, they are usually excited. When they are sad, they can be very quiet.
Aquarians are often misunderstood because of their quiet nature. They are not good listeners. They have a tendency to be critical and short-tempered. They have a strong sense of independence. They are known to be aloof and a bit of a loner.
The Aquarian negative personality traits can be a real downer. There are a few personality traits you need to watch out for.
10 Aquarius Negative Personality Traits:
- Aquarians are a little bit of a cold fish. They are independent, yet very private. They have an enigmatic personalities.
- They can seem aloof and detached, but they are sensitive and have a strong emotional side.
- They are often misunderstood, and they have difficulty trusting people.
- Aquarians tend to run from emotional expression. They prefer to keep their emotions to themselves. They are moody and unpredictable.
- They are unpredictable, and they change their minds frequently.
- They have difficulty expressing emotions, but when they do, it can be very difficult to understand them.
- They have a hard time expressing emotion, so they tend to get very defensive when someone attacks them personally.
- They don’t like to show their emotions and can be hard to get to know.
- They are selfish, independent, and egotistical.
- Aquarius is shy, withdrawn, and prefers to be alone.
Aquarius Careers – Your Path to Finding and Pursuing the Job of Your Dreams
Aquarius is an air sign. These people love to learn new things. They are very intellectual. They are very interested in new technology.
They also love to help others. They are the ones who are always willing to offer their services to others. This makes them great coworkers.
Aquarius people are usually very creative. This helps them to be very successful in their careers. They are able to do a lot with their own ideas and their own creativity.
Aquarians can also be very inspiring. They are very enthusiastic about what they do. They are always looking to improve themselves and they are always ready to learn new things.
Some of the best career choices for Aquarius people include:
- Aquarians tend to be very independent and often seek out new and different ways to accomplish things. This makes them excellent entrepreneurs and leaders.
- Aquarius has a very artistic side, making them good at graphic design.
- Aquarius people are also great in the arts and are often drawn to professions in these fields such as photography, design, and film making.
- Aquarius is also great at developing software and websites.
- Natural curiosity is the key to becoming an excellent scientist or researcher. An Aquarian’s willingness to investigate and question will help them discover new things, find answers and become better scientists.
Aquarius in Love, Sex, and Relationships
This is an air sign, so Aquarius love, sex, and relationships will be free flowing and open-minded. Aquarius tends to be very laid back and friendly.
These qualities also help the sign to be charming and fun in love, sex, and relationships. Aquarius has a strong desire to travel and explore. As a result, their love, sex, and relationship with the other signs is most likely to be adventurous.
Aquarius is likely to have a big appetite for adventure and pleasure, as well as for trying new things. They may be spontaneous and unpredictable.
Aquarius also loves to express their feelings with words. They may even get a bit preachy, but their deep passion and sincerity make it easy to love them.
In a relationship with an Aquarius man
Aquarius men are unique, quirky, and sometimes difficult to figure out. They’re also fun-loving and enthusiastic, and can be a bit flamboyant.
There’s a certain unpredictability in their personality, but they’re also quite intelligent and have many great ideas and solutions to problems.
If you’re interested in a partner who is intellectually stimulating, then the Aquarius man might be a good fit for you. You will both have to be on the same page in terms of goals and values.
A few problems could arise if you’re looking for a man who will always be there for you, and will give up his own desires to make sure that your needs are met.
This man may not be the best choice if you want someone who will challenge you and push you to grow. He can also be a bit cold and aloof, which can be off-putting.
In a relationship with an Aquarius woman
An Aquarius woman can be unpredictable. She will go through phases where she is open and caring, but then later on, she may become cold and distant.
She will be very interested in new things, but she won’t want to get involved. She may seem aloof and standoffish, but that’s just her way of protecting herself.
Aquarius women are independent and will usually find a way to make sure they don’t need anyone else. They’re not the type of woman to sit back and take things as they come.
If you’re with an Aquarius woman, you’ll need to be a little more adventurous. She doesn’t like it when things are too easy for her. You need to step out of your comfort zone and try some new things.
Aquarius in Friendships
Aquarius in friendships is a very interesting character. They are usually very independent and unique. They love the idea of being with different kinds of people. But you can’t count on them to have a close friendship with someone.
Aquarians tend to keep their friends a secret. They have a strong will and are independent. You can expect an Aquarian friend to be unpredictable and changeable. They won’t let you down, but they might not stick around for too long.
Aquarius Zodiac Sign – Best Compatibility
Aquarius are the most independent and original people you’ll ever meet. Aquarius tend to be very sociable. They like to hang out with a lot of different kinds of people, but they also enjoy being alone.
They are often misunderstood because of their unusual way of thinking. They are usually very open-minded and free-spirited.
The most compatible signs with Aquarius are generally considered to be Aries, Gemini, Libra, and Sagittarius.
Aquarius Zodiac Sign – Summary
In conclusion, Aquarius is an independent sign. They like to be their own person, and do not like to be told what to do. They have a very strong sense of justice, and they hate injustice in any form.
Their motto is “live every day like it’s your last,” which means that they are open to new ideas and are willing to try anything once.
They love freedom and are always looking for something new and exciting. They tend to be nonconformists who enjoy breaking the rules and having fun. They are also very creative and innovative.
As a result of this, Aquarians are often misunderstood by other people and are sometimes hard to deal with because they may not always have the best intentions. However, if you can get along with these traits, then you will probably enjoy your time around this zodiac sign.